Friday, January 25, 2008

Flashback Friday - Dang Good Breakfast

Here I am about to order a good ole fashion breakfast at one of the best diners this side of the Mississippi. (I use "best" loosely) I've eaten at the Golden Loop so many times I can't count.

This is Liz Nielsen on the left, my next door neighbor / best friend growing up, my cousin Precia is in the middle and I'm on the right. I'm sure I ate something fabulously greasy.



What I love about this picture is the locals in the background smiling for the picture.

Don't we all look so good for not showering??

1 comment:

Precia said...

Wow time for me to hit the tanning booth. I'm am so pale! I've never noticed the people in the background before. I think you forgot to put it "favorite cousin" by my name. Love you D

Always love the flashbacks! We want to see the sand mermaid picture!