Monday, January 28, 2008

Big Boy Post - Finn is Seven Months Old!

Finn is 7 months and 3 days old. On Friday, his 7 month birthday, we had a checkup to see if he was all better. His ear infection was gone! His lungs sounded great. All Better!

He weighed 22 pounds and 3 ounces. That was with clothes on and a wet diaper, so lets just call it an even 22 lbs. Since his first sick appointment he gained 1 1/2 pounds. Chubby Baby! Just in the past week he has jumped from eating 6oz in a bottle to 8oz. I think he is going through a growth spurt. Maybe it has something to do with him being sick and the medicine he was on. Who knows.

This does mean however, that we needed to get a new car seat ASAP. So that is what our Saturday consisted of. Babies R Us was hell on Saturday. I think there were 5 other families looking at the convertable carseats the same time we were. The ailse was a little crowded. Just a tip, don't go to Babies R Us on Saturdays.

I swear it took us hours to finally decide on a car seat. Hopefully we picked a good one. We bought the Graco ComfortSport. We just bought one, but I think we'll end up getting another one, so we don't have to switch cars so often. It had great reviews, so we'll see.

No comments: