After dinner the kids all sang Christmas songs. I guess they sang "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" loud enough, because we got a special visitor. Everyone loved sitting on Santa's lap. Even the adults.
Ethan decided the kids weren't hyper enough, so he decided to start a game of dog pile.
We opened all our presents and played games until way too late. It was another perfect Christmas.
How fun to see everyone together. We had sooooo much fun. My kids are still mad at us I think that we had to leave to come home to start life again. We miss you all so much already.
1 comment:
How fun to see everyone together. We had sooooo much fun. My kids are still mad at us I think that we had to leave to come home to start life again. We miss you all so much already.
Post a Comment