Finn has been able to roll over from his stomach to his back for a couple months now. Rolling from his back to his stomach, however, has been a much harder feat. He has been able to over on his side pretty good, but then his chubby little arm gets caught and he can't get any further.
Ben just called me and informed me that he had Finn on his back in the other room while he was getting ready to leave for work. When he walked back into the room, Finn was on his stomach. Ben's direct quote "it was like magic".
I guess he didn't have it figured out perfectly, because his arm was stuck in a weird position and he was kind of whining because he wasn't comfortable at all.
I'll see if I can catch him in the act this weekend, it might only happen when we aren't looking.
But still, it's a miracle! Next up, crawling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment