Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday - Playing Naked

I apologize in advance for the naked pictures.

Here is what is written on the back of the photo:

"Summer of 1983. McKay and Diania didn't want to get their clothes dirty while making mud pies. So they took them off. They were trying to be so good."




If you look close, you can see mud all over us. At least my hair still looked perfect.

6 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

This is the best picture of all time. I'm so glad that you at least had ribbons in your hair. Hope the mud pies turned out fantastic, dah-ling!

Cichelli said...

ow ow!

Jodie said...

oh you guys are so cute! love the butt shot...it makes me want to just squeeze mcKay's butt...sorry diania. i absolutely love that your hair is perfect...it makes you only look a little naughty!

Teri said...

Cute little bum!

Natalie said...

This site has turned pornographic and I do not think I can continue to subscribe.

Precia said...

That should be in a frame in your house! That is the butt I want to have!