This is so cute! (Except the picture of you peeking into the sheet is giving me flashbacks of the Mischa Barton tent scene in the movie "The Sixth Sense." Not a pleasant memory.)
I heart Finn. And the picture that is 5th from the bottom made me laugh so hard! Finn looks like he has just seen a ghost!
awww! I love these pictures. He's getting so big!
Taylor is just starting to figure out Peek-a-boo. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is so cute!
(Except the picture of you peeking into the sheet is giving me flashbacks of the Mischa Barton tent scene in the movie "The Sixth Sense." Not a pleasant memory.)
I heart Finn. And the picture that is 5th from the bottom made me laugh so hard! Finn looks like he has just seen a ghost!
awww! I love these pictures. He's getting so big!
Taylor is just starting to figure out Peek-a-boo. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment