Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday: Ever wanted to see the inside of the girls locker room?

I found this picture super fast this morning, so it isn't that exciting. This is me and Laura Binkie in the Park City High School girls locker room. I'm a sophomore, and I'm guessing this is after or before Basketball practice.



I only played basketball freshman and sophomore year, after that I decided I didn't like responsibility and I'd rather watch the boys play. Because, lets be honest, boys are a little better than girls at basketball. And they look much better in the uniforms.

3 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Cute picture.

Wow, your statements are making the Title IX activists so proud, I'm sure.

Natalie said...

Hot! I wish you posted a picture of you in your jersey, but I guess this will do. I didn't know you were a baller. I learn more things about you each and every day.

jonna said...

good ol' PCHS! have you seen the school lately! nothing is the same. Aren't we due for a reunion soon?