Friday, March 14, 2008

Flashback Friday - Three Generations

Great picture of me, my dad and his mom. It looks like we are at temple square, my grandma was here from South Carolina and probably wanted to go. Or maybe it was someone's wedding, not sure.

Anyways, my dress is classic. I'm sure I thought it was beautiful with all the flowers, lace and giant doily.

I'm probably like 10 here.

6 comments:

Teri said...

I swear to god, I had that same dress.

And two, the eyes-closed problem started at a young age, I take it?

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Good observation Teri. I was going to say something about that in my post. Seeing pictures of me, you'd think I had my eyes closed 99% of the time.

Sara said...

Me three, I had the exact same dress (I actually think I was lucky enough to wear it as a hand me down from my sister). Oh, I hope that fashion comes back in style. Nothing says feminine like a giant lace collar.

Sara said...

OOOHH - didn't somebody wear one just like that for that awesome group halloween costume at R7?

Natalie said...

If your dress was store bought, you were a lucky girl. My mother made me about a bizillion dresses just like that. Floral and lacey... very pretty.

Courtney said...

I'd like to see you wear that to the office on Friday - really get into the spirit of the flashback.