I met Ben in 1999. He was just a skinny skater from Oklahoma. We became friends over the next two years. 2 years later, I was in AZ with my two best friends (and future sister and cousin in law) and I realized, "Hey Guys, I think I like Ben". Two more years later, I finally convinced him to marry me. We got married September 13, 2003 in my parents beautiful, but very cold backyard.

Two more years and we had our first kid. Oscar. The cutest black Schnauzer in the world.

That brings us to now. Another 2 years later. We have our second child Finn. He is absolutely amazing and so beautiful.

For the 4th anniversary you are supposed to give/recieve Linens and Appliances. I wonder if finishing the backyard could somehow fall into one of these categories?
3 comments:
Hooray! I'm so excited you started a blog. I especially love the pics of your two kids.
And Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
You better not be blogging at work...
Today is your anniversary?? Congratulations!!!! Do you want me to watch Finn so you can celebrate! ;)
Post a Comment