Here are a few scenic shots:




There is a really fun swing that you have to hike up to just out of Duck Creek. Ben and Justin were the best at the swing. They'd go so high, probably like 20 feet in the air. Ben was making sure I got a good photo of him doing it. I assured him I got a good shot.


Obviously my timing is off, once again. I got him just before he swung and his landing. Just so you can imagine how high he was going, see those trees? Ben was kicking the top of them.
I did the swing and was terrified. I just don't trust myself holding on. I probably got 5 feet off the ground.

Another highlight of the trip was the Lava Fields. It was about 40 degrees outside and Finn was miserable. But it was really cool to look at and the older kids had so much fun playing hide and seek.
Here is Ben holding Finn and Finn's best friend cousin Gideon:

This was just a crazy looking dead tree by the lava fields.

On the way home on Sunday we made several stops. Mammoth Caves is a deep and long hole in the ground that my Grandma Diania would always go to when she was younger.

We also stopped at Cedar Breaks.

Next stop, the top of Brian Head. We were higher than 11,000 feet. You could see forever.


And finally the last stop, the Hot Springs in Meadow. I didn't get a shot of me or Ben here, but a really cute picture of my sister Christina's family.

Utah really is amazing and beautiful. I could never imagine living anywhere else. We saw so many different landscapes in just 2 days!

2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL photos! Looks like a fun trip! It was great catching up on your week via the blog! You are turning into quite the little blogger! :)
We are home from the HM now, but (thank god) not working until tomorrow. Let's do lunch this week and catch up even more. Love ya!
I TOLD YOU it was beautiful there! Glad you had a nice time.
Post a Comment