Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Family Pictures

Over the holiday's we had my entire family in town. It has been years since we've all be in one place at one time. It made me realize how big our family is, and how much bigger it is going to get.

After Christmas the entire family headed to get our pictures taken. The last picture we had was before the youngest 3 of the family were even married. So it has grown a lot since then.

Considering how many people we had, it actually went pretty fast and smooth. We were all supposed to wear dark colors, I looked EVERYWHERE for a shirt for Finn. But they don't make any dark clothes for baby boys. Anyways, there is a lot of photoshop going on in this picture. Finn is really wearing an orange shirt and well there are a few others, but I think it looks great.

Here is the whole family. This picture is already outdated since Christina had a baby this week.



Here is a picture of just my parents, brothers and sister.

From back left to right: Christina, Theran, Mom, Morgan, Me, Ethan
Front left to right: Matt, Dad, Mckay



Last off, we did individual family pictures. Of course the photographer said that Finn is the best baby he has ever photographed...

5 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

You have a huge family. Those Selphs really know how to procreate. : ) Finn is so adorable, I love the picture of the three of you. Too cute!

Teri said...

You look amazing in that last photo! It's a great photo.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, i didn't know it was possible to love Finn more, but I do. Especially after that last picture. What a freaking charmer. You look beautiful in those pics!

Sara said...

Finn looks so huggable! I just want to give him a big squeeze! I'm glad I finally updated my Linked In profile so you could send me your blog address! It's been fun catching up on your "life" the last while - I feel like I'm all up to date (okay, kind of not, since I still haven't been able to squeeze that cute boy of yours!)!!

mandorama said...

Your mom is SO pretty! Is she your real mom?