Monday, February 18, 2008

Girly Pants

All last week I had extra clothes for Finn in my car to take to daycare. Every morning, I forgot to take them in. Friday, he had a blowout. This is what he was sent home in.



A hideous Winnie the Pooh sweatshirt and girl pants. Yes, those are hearts on his pants. And yes, there is lace at the bottom. By the look on his face, you can tell he is humilated. Sorry Finn, I'll remember cute emergency clothes tomorrow!

4 comments:

mandorama said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, I laughed soooo hard when I saw that pic! This "girly pants" fiasco combined with Finn's misfortune of having you and Ben for parents is really going to impact his psyche. And not in a good way. You know that, right?

Cichelli said...

It could be worse. When my boys had blow outs, they got sent home in handmade German liederhosen (no clue how to spell that word, but I gave it a shot). Seriously. Everytime. She has an endless supply.

Natalie said...

I.AM.DYING! I can't even put into words how hilarious that picture is. Poor little Finn. At least he was dressed cute on Monday with his studded pants and cool converse shoes.

mandorama said...

So . . . I just noticed that they actually "tagged" the girly pants with the name of their facility. Like, with Magic Marker! So ghetto.