Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged: I'm sure you really care...

Miranda tagged me with this stupid thing, and I don't have anyone to tag because she already tagged everyone.

10 years ago:
I was a senior in High School. Nothing very exciting was happening in my life.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1.work - Done(mentally) 2.Go to Sushi with my girls - Done 3.Go to Pilates with Miranda 4.Eat, again 5.My favorite part of the day, bedtime!

Snacks I enjoy: The salsa cream cheese dip from Costco. Seriously nothing is better. Any cheese and dip combo really.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a house, with lots of land. I would own a goat and a llama. Enough land for Ben to have a skate ramp indoors. Buy everyone in my family a house (so they have no reason to beg for money) and take lots of vacations and invite all friends and family.

3 of my bad habits:
Not cleaning my house, picking scabs, TV

5 places I have lived:
Pacolet, SC, Salt Lake City, Park City, Provo, South Jordan

Jobs I have had: Famous Footwear, Rebok (yes I lived by the outlet malls in Park City), Convergy's calling for American Express, media buyer.

Things people don't know about me:
Um I have no idea. I don't keep many secrets.

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

OK, you could have at least PRETENDED to be happy to answer those questions. When else do you get to talk about yourself that much? You disappoint me.

And I did NOT already tag everyone. Sheesh.

In other news, though, yay for us! We went to pilates AGAIN. We are developing super human strength.