Driving around I saw probably 20 snowmen in our neighborhood. Here are a few that I took pictures of with my camera phone. You can't tell how impressive these really are, but one is probably 8 feet tall. And the far away picture is a family of snowmen.


This is our driveway. After Ben and our neighbors were shoveling for what seemed like hours, they finally made an executive decision and only use one side of the driveway, until some of this melts. With the wind blowing the snow, the side of our house, where the driveway is, had about three feet of snow. Notice the side of the house, There four steps there, and you can't even see the top one.


Luckily John didn't have school, because it took him a good 45 minutes to shovel out his car.

The funniest part of the day was Oscar. When everyone was out shoveling, I opened the door to see if Oscar would try to go out to everyone. He jumped off the side porch and landed in about 3 feet of snow. After a few seconds of barking, he backed himself up, and ran inside. We were all laughing so hard.
Here are a few shots of him jumping through the snow and trying to go the bathroom. We also took a short video.



2 comments:
Poor Oscar. He told me he doesn't like all that snow and he wants you guys to move closer to civilization so that he can go potty without having to build an igloo first.
Everytime it snows Jackson tells me, "Mom! It's a winter wonderland!" and I try really hard to remember if there was ever a time that I liked snow. And I don't think there was.
The worst move I've made in years is buying a house on the East benches of SLC. I might as well live in Park City. It sucks. Especially since Ben's out of town and I'm shoveling at least every other day. Stupid Utah.
Post a Comment